The legacy of the fashion of bygone eras cannot be forgotten because of its durability and beauty. Some things are simply a classic and must absolutely be included in your wardrobe.
The Americana Hand-Made Work boots first found its humble beginnings as the rough and tough shoe design that lasted the Industrial era. It was the fashion of the hardworking men of the 1950’s worn during the construction of the large historical buildings we know today.
Relive the legacy with its vintage and edgy look. Made with genuine cow leather and rubber sole, the Americana Hand-Made Work Boots is a great accessory for men and women alike.
- Item Type: Boots
- Boot Height: Ankle (6in)
- Insole Material: Pigskin
- Upper Material: Genuine Cow Leather
- Fit: Fits smaller than usual. Please Check Size Chart
- Fashion Element: Ankle Strap
- Upper-Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather
- Shaft Material: Genuine Leather
- Sole Material: Rubber